Friday, February 8, 2013

First Post Ever!!!

Hey friends and family!!!

This is Haley speaking...

Welcome to our blog!  I'm new at this, so I apologize in advance if I mess something up on here... because it's probably going to happen. :)

Anyway, it's been about a month since Kelly and I have been in California.  Both of us have talked to our parents a bit and they keep saying, "everyone keeps asking how you two are, etc. etc."  So this is my solution!  Of course, you are free to call us or ask our parents how we are, but I think a blog would also be helpful.  So instead of hearing, "Oh, their good!" all of the time (or something similar), you will be able to find out directly from us how we are doing and what we are up to.

I am going to try to do one post per week.  I think that's a good starting goal, right?

Some posts might be more detailed than others depending on how exciting or eventful the week has been.  Others might be just a general update.  I guess we'll see!!! Maybe I'll even learn how to post pictures on here...
I will also write any prayer requests we have. :)
Kelly might post things too, but probably not as much (since he works more than I do). So you are welcome to imagine me verbally speaking these things to you unless I make it clear that Kelly is speaking.  Then you can put his voice in your head.

Feel free to comment on posts, ask questions, give us your prayer requests, etc.

Here we go....!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Yea Haley. You know I'll be watching your grammar! This is really cool, seriously. I hope you can keep it up. That will be the tough part. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley:

    What a great idea...I love it! I'll always write back after you post.
    I had a dream that on your honeymoon you and Kelly took a detour and drove to southern Nevada to watch the UFO's flying around at Area 51. Is that true?

    Let us know YOUR prayer requests, ok? One that mom and I have is that your dad's unemployment runs out in 12 weeks, so please be praying for a great job for your dad. Thanks.

    Had a great time w/ Kyle when I went to visit him in early Feb. During the UND-WI hockey game, someone threw a dead badger out on the ice. (I may have told you about that.) Very rude. I wonder when UND plays Denver at home if any of the fans have ever thrown an expired big horn sheep on the ice. (That's CO's state animal.) Just trying to get Kelly's dad to react.

    Mom and I are going to visit Alissa, Brian, Abbie, Walker and Maya on Sunday. Should be fun. It'll be the first meeting w/ the granddog.

    Looking forward to your next blog!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. However ... the Univ of Denver mascot is the Pioneers. A dead Pioneer being thrown on the ice ... that would be gross, especially since they are already all dead and buried. Is this how you envisioned your blog being used, Haley? For the dads' comedy routine?

      Delete